Husqvarna Brushcutter 545RXT
The Husqvarna Brushcutter 545RXT is a brushcutter for professional users cutting or trimming long stretches of heavy grass or other vegetation.
Husqvarna Brushcutter 545RXT
The Husqvarna Brushcutter 545RXT is a brushcutter for professional users cutting or trimming long stretches of heavy grass or other vegetation. Its unique combination of power, performance and comfort means high productivity and low user strain. Simplified starting procedure: just purge, push the start button and pull the cord. Powerful engine with X-Torq® technology offers high fuel efficiency and reduced exhaust emission levels, while AutoTune™ automatic engine adjustment ensures peak performance regardless of fuel quality, climate or altitude. Balance XT harness, adjustable handles and efficient vibration damping help maximise productivity and comfort even for the longest, toughest jobs.
1. Push purge bulb
2. Push the start button
3. Pull the cord… and go!
AutoTune: Always optimised engine performance – no need for carb adjustment due to variations in fuel quality, climate or altitude. Optimised shaft length and 35 degree bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
Optimised shaft length and 35 degree bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground. Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Adjustable handle bar
- X-Torq® engine
- Tap ‘n Go
- Optimised centre of gravity
- Fuel pump
- Auto return stop switch
- Ergonomic design
- Easy switch of cutting equipment
- High offset post
- Transparent fuel tank
- Long shaft
- Grass bevel gear
- Adjustable harness hook eyelet
- Ergonomic handle
- Soft grip handles
This machine comes with a Balance XT is an ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. It has an adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
Tap ‘N’Go™ Trimmer Head
The Tap N Go is exclusively designed by Husqvarna. With this excellent design the trimmer line is fed automatically when you push the head into the ground. This means that you always control when the line is fed and the line can also be fed while you are working with the machine.
Glan Thomas Ltd recommends that all users wear the appropriate safety gear. So please also browse our safety equipment section. Look for items suitable for use with this product such as Husqvarna Gloves, Functional with Saw Protection or also Husqvarna Functional 24 Chainsaw Boots. We would suggest Husqvarna Forest Helmet please always use eye protection when using a brushcutter.
• Power output 2.2 kW
• Cylinder displacement 45.7 см³
• Maximum rpm output shaft 8800 rpm
• Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
• Idling speed 2700 rpm
• Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4300 rpm
• Fuel tank volume 1 l
• Fuel consumption 450 g/kWh
• Output shaft thread M12x1.75V
• Spark plug NGK CMR6H
• Electrode gap 0.5 mm
• Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 856 g/kWh
• Gear ratio 1.4
• Drive gear angle 35 °
• Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 8.6 kg
• Tube length 1465 mm
• Tube diameter 32 mm
• OEM Grass blade Multi 300-3
• OEM Harness Balance XT
• OEM Trimmer head T45X M12
• Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
• Lubricant type (bevel gear) Biodegradable grease
Sound and Noise
• Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 117 dB(A)
• Sound power level, measured 115 dB(A)
• Sound pressure level at operator’s ear 102 dB(A)
• Exhaust emissions (HC average) 45.98 g/kWh
• Exhaust emissions (HC average) 40.63 g/kWh
• Exhaust emissions (CO average) 283.71 g/kWh
• Exhaust emissions (CO average) 268.74 g/kWh
• Exhaust emissions (NOx average) 1.28 g/kWh
• Exhaust emissions (NOx average) 1.09 g/kWh
 This CO2 measurement results from testing over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions a(n) (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) and shall not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.